CHAMBERS BAY GRILL
Call 253-552-4876 for Reservations or To-Go orders.
Known for both its delicious food and panoramic views, the Chambers Bay Grill is the perfect place to celebrate the end of a round or simply enjoy the splendor of the Puget Sound, the majestic Olympic Mountains, and expansive golf course views.
Frequented by golfers and locals alike, the Grill is open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner with full bar service and an interesting list of Northwest wines. The Grill also hosts frequent specialty events including Winemaker, Brewmaster, and Distiller dinners.
- Reservations are strongly encouraged. We will be limited to one party in the waiting area. We will ask that additional parties provide contact information & wait outside the clubhouse to be contacted regarding their table. See the host for more information.
- Seating will be limited to up to 6 guests.
- We are accepting cash as payment along with debit/credit cards.
- Spacing in the Chambers Bay Grill and Patio has been updated to accommodate social distancing requirements.
- Guests are required to wear a face-covering upon entry but may take it off while seated at your table.
- At this time we will not offer seating at the bar.
- Chambers Bay staff will be in face coverings and service to each table will be limited to one staff member.
- Additional information on COVID-19 operational updates can be found here.
To make a reservation, please call the Chambers Bay Grill at 253-552-4876.
See below for hours and menus:
Sat, Nov 7th
4-Course Wine Dinner
Join us for a seated dinner with delicious wines by Browne Family Winery, paired beautifully alongside a 4-course dinner by the Chambers Bay Culinary team. Reservations are limited to a per table price for up to 6 guests. Purchase table here.
Fri, Nov 13th
Sat, Nov 14th
Tastings from Browne Family, Waterbrook, Cline Cellars & more! Wines will be available for purchase at member pricing each night. Two nights with two seating times. Up to 6 per table. Purchase tickets here.
Check our Instagram photos.